Keep checking this space for any new lists, updates or extra files.
And if you haven't donated yet then it would really be appreciated if you did > Click here to donate
28-February-2009 2009 Lists Update DOWNLOAD (142kb)
See the readme.txt instructions contianed in the zip for installation instructions
23-September-2008 1.06 Version Update DOWNLOAD (2.0 mb)
NOTE: If you have version 1.03 or lower you will have to fully install the new version rather than get this update. Any current seasons WILL NOT be uninstalled.
- Fixed Interchange swap error if no player selected for Injuries/Blood Rule
- Fixed Player Editor (Grid) error when switching to different teams
- Fixed 'No player' error on game day team lists
- Fixed Too many players error
- Added Team/Player Name Editor. This makes it much easier to add/edit/delete players and teams
8-September-2008 1.05 Version Update
- Fixed 2 club best and fairest bugs. Vote counting now fixed
- Fixed Brownlow 'Next Week' button bug
- Fixed 'No Player' crash bug
10-June-2008 1.04 Version Update
- Includes all 2008 players with updated ratings
- Sets the start year to 2008 with the 2008 schedule included
- Added game by game stats for 2007 season to Stat Sniffer
- Player Editor allowing you to create your own players and edit existing
- Fixed bug where duplicate player names were in the draft
12-July-2007 1.03 Version Update
- Fixed Training Bug where you couldn't train newly acquired players
- Added ability to just change intensity or positions when setting training groups
- Improved Trading Week so less players are Very Tradable making it harder to get bargain deals
- Fixed Brownlow Count bug
- Players Development curve is now stretched out further. Star players can play longer.
17-June-2007 1.02 Version Update
- Can now choose Tigers without it crashing during the Best and Fairest count
- Fixed Training bug where it would crash after choosing Auto button
- Training settings are now carried over to the next week
- Can no longer exit the Select Lineup window without selecting your team first - fixes 'no player' bug
- Slightly increased amount of Injuries that occur
- Decreased amount of variation between teams rankings in the Drafts
- Smarter AI Coach when setting the auto-coach on.
27-May-2007 1.01 Version Update (Download 1.02 to get these updates)
- Limits season names to 8 characters so can always be backed up
- Setting Kickout players gives a confirmation message
- Need at least one player to do a trade (ie can't just trade draft picks)
- More stable career mode. Runtime error 9 should no longer exist.
- Retired players don't count towards player list count during resign period